- All articles must be in English
- Please allow the very short period of 7 days for review process to finish.
- Recommended article length is 05-15 pages.
- 2nd AIIC Annual International Inter...
- Global Multidisciplinary e- Confere...
- Global Academic Meeting, GAM 2 ...
- 1st International Conference on So...
- Who can publish in ELP Journal?
- Does the ELP Journal concentrate on a specific scientific field of study?
- ELP Journal is published online or in printed?
About ELP Journal
The “European Law and Politics Journal” (ELP Journal) is a peer reviewed journal which accepts high quality research articles. It is a bi-annual journal published each July and December and is available to all researchers who are interested in publishing their scientific achievements. We welcome submissions focusing on theories, methods and applications in legal and political sciences, both articles and book reviews. All articles must be in English.
Regular annual publications of the ELP Journal are uploaded on our website. Moreover, the European Scientific Institute, the publisher of the ELP Journal, mails a printed copies of the journal to the authors of the papers included in each respective edition.
Authors can publish their articles and book reviews, after a review by our editorial board. Our mission is to provide greater and faster flow of the newest scientific thought. ELP Journal role is to be a kind of a bridge between the legal and political sciences researchers around the world.
Publisher : European Scientific Institute, ESI
St. 203, No.1, 2300 Kocani, Republic of Macedonia
- International Legal Studies Center
Rua da Cruz, nº 55-1º andar, S.José, 9500-051 Ponta Delgada
Camacua Street 245
Buenos Aires ZIP 1406,
The European Scientific Institute, ESI is affiliated to the United Nations Academic Impact.
The European Scientific Institute is a signatory of the official Declaration of commitment to the European Charter for Researchers and Code of Conduct for Recruitment of Researchers as recommended by the European Commission. For more please visit the official web site of the European Commission:http://ec.europa.eu/euraxess/index.cfm/rights/charterAndCode
European Scientific Institute, ESI is also a member of ICORE (International Community for Open Research and Education).